YogaKarta Yoga Teacher Training Course
YogaKarta Teacher Training Course delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical hands-on training program. Trainees emerge from our TTC as confident teachers with a strong and solid teaching skill set ready to begin their career. Alongside developing the art of teaching, trainees also gain a comprehensive understanding of the practice of yoga asanas, philosophy, physiology, adjusting, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, ayurveda, mudras, pranayama and meditation and other traditional and contemporary Yoga techniques.
Our curriculum takes you through the essential elements required to deepen and enrich your own yoga practice and to teach students with confidence. Our expert team of teachers will guide you from the fundamental stages to teaching with ease.
Graduates Teacher of the course will receive internationally recognized certification. Certified by the worldwide Yoga Alliance for the 200 hours standard for Registered Yoga Schools (RYS).
Our curriculum is developed from the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training Standards and has developed and been shaped by our experience training teachers. Our curriculum includes the following:
- Asana techniques including identification of common misalignments, including training and practice in Bandhas, Pranayama, Kriyas, chanting and meditation.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Full Primary Series and Hatha Yoga Asanas
- Yoga philosophy of Eight Limbs of Ashtanga and Raja Yoga and Yoga Sutras
- Anatomy and Physiology including chakras, mudras, nadis and health benefits of yoga
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Yoga Lifestyle
- Yoga Business Management
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Teaching Methodology including sequencing, adjusting , teaching standards, and teacher and learner styles
- Classroom Management